product description - veCAMit II_PT_Dome
veCAMit II_PT_Dome is a Plug and Play IP Dome camera with Pan Tilt Scan and built-in video server. Just plug the camera to the router with the network cable, the user then can view the cameras via the Internet. The camera supports external trigger-in and motion detection for the alarm or recording.
Users could access the camera and turn on/off appliances through the IP Dome camera from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection via a PC, 3G phone, Pocket PC, Smartphone or MIPD2.0 Java Mobile phone.
The camera uses our proprietary worldwide free IP gatekeeper service for dynamic IP to make the cameras plug and play. There would be no setup needed between the router and the cameras. They are specially designed for managing and marketing your business and could also be scheduled to enter into security mode or remotely activated by mobile phone. The general features are:
- 48 zone selectable motion detection
- Plug and Play for multiple cameras using dynamic IP
- Encrypted data
- View from PC, Pocket PC, Smartphone and Java phone
Special Features for veCAMit II_PT_Dome:
- One trigger-in and one trigger-out (optional with powerBox)
- Daisy chain connection to powerBox for turn on/off the AC power
- Use a PC with Windows application software or Internet Explorer to view the cameras peer to peer without the data going through a server.
- Use eCAMit T Java Midlet for the MIDP2.0 Java phones to view, activate, deactivate the camera peer to peer without the data going through a server.
- Use eCAMit T AP for Pocket PC to view the cameras peer to peer without the data going through a server.
- Windows application software ( eCAMit Deluxe AP ) features:
- Schedule security mode daily or weekly
- Schedule auto-recording daily or weekly
- Replay recorded images
- Up to 16 cameras display on windows_based application software
Specifications of veCAMit II_PT_Dome:
- Angle of Rotation:
- Pan: 0o ~ 355o
- Tilt: 0o ~ 90o
- Speed of Rotation:
- Limit of Rotation: adjustable
- Input voltage: AC 24V adapter
- Input power: 10W
- Working temperature: -10oC ~ 50oC
- Indoor fixed: directly hung to the roof
- RJ45 for Ethernet 10BaseT
- RJ22 connector for 5V DC/90~240V AC adaptor.
- Trigger in: NO or NC (Software Selectable) or 5V level trigger (using with powerBox)
- Motion detection sensitivity: High, Medium and Low
- Motion Detection Zones: 48
- Trigger out: Low to High TTL Level 5V
- Internet Protocol for IP connection: UDP
UDP Port Used: any plus the last field of the IP (firewall, if any, has to allow these ports to go through)
- Transmission Speed:
- High Resolution (640x480): maximum 6 frames/second
- Medium Resolution (320x240): maximum 15 frames/second
- Low Resolution (160x120): maximum 25 frames/second
*Specifications are subject to change without notice