veCAMit T x4 is a four channels video gateway. It turns up to four CCTV cameras into IP cameras using dynamic IP with
features similar to our T series IP cameras. It provides 48 zone motion detection and external trigger in. When the camera is
triggered, it will send e-mails with JPEG attachments to you. It also provides Internet accessibility for your local CCTV
cameras by just connecting them to the Ethernet port of the network switch or router. You are able to access it and turn
on/off appliances through the video gateway from anywhere in the world as long as you can connect to the Internet with your
PC, Pocket PC, Smartphone or MIPD2.0 Mobile phone.
The gateway uses our proprietary worldwide free IP gatekeeper for dynamic IP to make the gateway plug and play. There would be no setup needed between the router and the gateway. They are specially designed for managing and marketing your business and could also be scheduled to enter into security mode or activate the security mode remotely by mobile phone. The general features are:
- 48 Zone selectable motion detection
- Built in real time clock for scheduling security mode, recording
- Patented Plug and Play for multiple cameras using dynamic IP
- Encrypted data
- View from PC, Pocket PC, Smartphone and Java phone
- Optional Remote Camera Services for you to generate monthly recurring revenue
- Send e-mail upon motion detection or optional external trigger, e.g.: contact sensor
Specifications of veCAMit T x4:
- Use a PC with Windows Application Software or Internet Explorer to view the cameras peer to peer without the data going through a server.
- Use eCAMit T Java Midlet for the MIDP2.0 Java phones to view, activate,
deactivate the camera peer to peer without the data going through a server.
- Use eCAMit T AP for Pocket PC to view the cameras peer to peer without the data going through a server.
- Windows Application Software (eCAMit Deluxe AP) Features:
- Schedule security mode daily or weekly
- Schedule auto-recording daily or weekly
- Replay recorded images
- Up to sixteen cameras display on Windows based Application Software
- Power consumption: 5V DC, ~270mA
- RJ45 for Ethernet 10BaseT
- RJ22 connector for 5V DC/90~240V AC adaptor and trigger in/out
- 4 BNC Video In.
1 BNC Video Out.
Trigger in: NO or NC (Software Selectable) or 5V level trigger
Motion detection sensitivity: High, Medium, and Low
Motion Detection Zones: 48
Trigger out: Low to High TTL Level 5V
Internet Protocol for IP connection: UDP
UDP Port Used: any plus the last field of the IP (firewall, if any, has to allow these ports to go through)
- Transmission Speed:
High Resolution (640x480): maximum 6 frames/second
Medium Resolution (320x240): maximum 15 frames/second
Low Resolution (160x120): maximum 25 frames/second
Video In: NTSC or PAL
*Specifications are subject to change without notice